Below is a fantastic video tennis game for you to have some fun with. You'll be surprised how realistic some of the shots are, considering you only use your mouse (touch pad, etc.) to move and swing. The near-net volleys can be somewhat challenging.
Some of the court-side sounds are fairly comical and the graphics are pretty cool. Please take time to play around in the practice section before you go up against Nicole, Anna or Claudia. Yes, this is for guys too and if you beat Claudia, you'll be lucky if she doesn't bless you out.
A few tips:
- Timing is key. What's new about that?
- Where you are in regard to the ball (left/right of), determines the direction of your shot. Try an inside-out shot from left court - it's usually a winner.
- How long you hold down your mouse button determines the pace (distance) of your shot. Be careful, you can send the ball sailing out-of-bounds without too much effort.
- The umpire's voice is a mix of Darth Vader and Arnold Schwarzenegger...a little freaky.
- Have Fun Ace!
- By the way, if you are at work or you told your spouse "you are doing something important on the computer", you may want to turn down the volume on your computer.