We present the following for you as a visitor, reader or user of this blog.
These proclamations and conditions may change over time. It is the responsibility of the visitor/reader to review these occasionally should they wish to stay abreast of them.
You can print this document at the bottom of page.
We will try not to get oh so technical, verbose or use all that legal jargon in this document. But hey, whatever it takes.
- The messages, stories, articles, verbiage provided within the web pages of this blog may be informative, newsworthy, instructional, pure entertainment or otherwise. It is the responsibility of the visitor/reader to recognize this as such and we cannot be held responsible for knowledge of a reader's physical, mental, emotional, financial condition or station in life and they must consider such when reading, heeding to or taking action upon any information found within.
- Other than the experience and knowledge we possess, we try to always use reliable sources by reputation, yet we still try to balance these against other sources, and take date-of-origin and consistency into account.
- We welcome all criticism, opinions and recommendations for correction (based on fact).
- We may have guest bloggers, those we allow to contribute to our blog, those we quote or parties for which we provide a destination hyperlink as a source or resource. It is the onus of the blog visitor/reader to treat such information in the same fashion as they would our own verbiage and writings - in consideration of their own condition and/or circumstance.
- Particularly, information we convey in regard to physical activity, medical or physiological concerns, the visitor/reader is again responsible for being aware of their own physical condition, before heeding such advice or recommendation.
- Most every page on this blog provides you the opportunity to make comments about its content. Comments should not: be malicious, convey hatred toward any individual or group, be pornographic, contain foul or obscene language.
- We reserve the right to edit comment content, but will rarely do so unless it means making such content compliant with what you find in this document, usually letting you know before we publish it. We will not adjust or modify the overall message. If so, we probably won't publish it or would remove.
- Currently comments are marked to be reviewed after they are left on the particular page or post, and automatically published to keep things lively and time relevant. Please keep it sane so we can leave it that way.
- We place advertisements or advertiser hyperlinks on our blog, paid or unpaid, and we may use blog posts to promote the offerings of 3rdToad.com Tennis (http://3rdtoad.com) and our other businesses.
- Hyperlinks and domain names can change and we would appreciate being notified of any such occurrence where the link either no longer works, leads to a totally irrelevant destination or to one which does not suit our guidelines as pronounced here.
- Our blog is published in the English language, but it can be translated via various tools and by the reader. Certain visitors/readers may find certain words, text or phrases offensive in translation being that this is a reality we can't possibly control, but we would love to know of such instances so that we may correct them.
- Identifying information, including names, and electronic and physical addresses, collected or gathered by I Toad You So, provided by a guest or visitor, through the means of our web site or other electronic means associated with our web site, is not provided, sold, nor traded to any other party and only released to another party in the case that such information is necessary in due course of assisting a guest or visitor requesting information from or showing interest in a specific and distinguishable other party. Merely visiting our site and participating in a survey or communicating via e-mail or a contact form does not constitute interest in another party, unless specifically mentioned within the content of such communication.
- Therefore, all requests, replies or responses made electronically, including information provided, or correspondence, not naming another party specifically, are not translated, implied nor communicated to any other party and such information is considered a general submission of information to, or requested upon I Toad You So and no other party.
- Information submitted in response to a survey or questionnaire on our web site, may be used as part of a collective compilation of data; however, any visitor providing or submitting such information will not be identified in or associated to any report, presentation or release of such information.
- I Toad You So reserves the right to contact and attempt relevant (to the intention of the offerings, services or products mentioned or presented) correspondence with visitors or guests, or other responding parties, who either show willingness or intent, in writing or via electronic submission form or correspondence, to receive same.
- We do our best to employ adequate protection and security of information provided by site visitors at the point of reception within our site or upon receiving via any other electronic communications within our computer system/network. We also do our best to adequately protect and secure any such information once received and stored.
- In most cases, we do not request nor require information which would identify an individual, although a visitor does have the opportunity to do so for whatever reason the visitor finds beneficial or necessary. In certain instances, we may find provision of such additional information necessary in communicating or conducting business with a visitor.
- Correspondence or content which is belligerent, conveys hatred (malicious or otherwise), illustrates bias based upon race, religion or ethnicity, toward another party or group, or that which is pornographic in nature is NOT acceptable and could be reason to dismiss or release any contracted or paying member of our site, of our services. We reserve the right to make decision regarding the aforementioned based upon our guidelines.
- All unsolicited (surveys being solicited) forms of communications and media, submitted via electronic means, by web site submission or e-mail, become the property of I Toad You So. Being that we are growing and managing a community service, the odds of us publishing or displaying any such information without receiving permission from the submitting party are rare; however, we reserve the right to do so. We ask that all who do so, do so in good faith and represent themselves authentically and do not attempt to provide any material which does not conform to our policies.
- All electronic transmissions, i.e. e-mail, sent to a guest or visitor requesting or consenting to receive such, will conspicuously provide the means to terminate same upon each contact or transmission, or the recipient may contact us to do so at www.3rdtoad.com/ContactUs.html for the particular electronic periodical or to discontinue any or all Internet based contact.
- Visitors or guests and patrons of I Toad You So, at times, may have the opportunity to subscribe to electronic transmissions and/or periodic e-mail correspondence of supporting, advertising or other parties. Whether such media is identifiably offered by I Toad You So or another party, we recommend the participating or requesting party ensures they are aware of the subscribe and unsubscribe policies involved and make their decision to subscribe to/receive or terminate/unsubscribe such transmissions accordingly.
- We encourage any and all response regarding any non-compliance. Submit any such information or complaints at http://3rdtoad.com/ContactUs.html.
This document was last updated February 16, 2014.