- We do not offer a FREE service which would effectively provide you absolutely nothing.
- We don't even offer a pay-for upgrade plan or two or three which would still not quite meet your needs.
- We do not require that you subscribe to a monthly service so that you may keep your web site online - you own it.
- We do not ask you to pay for every little app - we do our best to find no-cost apps and explain how to use them.
- We do not charge you for the first year of support. You may not need it after the first year, but we hope you realize we are providing so much more that you will want to continue and pay for our support. If not, we will have already prepared you to handle the basics.
Oh, we Do Not treat you as if we have an adversarial advantage, being versed in this crazy Internet world. Your desires and the knowledge needed for you to successfully manage a web site or blog is our top priority. We do our best to ensure this occurs.
Here's a tip from Captain Obvious:
If you see an advertisement on national TV for something free, ultimately, it is not. No company can afford such costly advertising while giving stuff away.
Thought you may want to know something extremely obvious.