These can be used:
- To learn more about your members and the tennis community and what they think of your club or league and what you offer.
- To discover more about what tennis players are in need of from a teaching tennis pro.
- As a teaching tennis pro, to receive feedback from participants after you held a group drill or clinic.
- As a tennis club or league, to receive feedback after you've hosted a tournament.
- To help your members and the tennis community involved with your new blog.
- To help your students and prospective students get involved with your new web site.
- Have a survey campaign to gain whatever information, while also rewarding your audience for participation.
- For a variety of reasons and purposes.
|Teaching Tennis Pro Survay|